You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. -Walter Schirra Sr.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!
We are finally jumping on the bandwagon and joining the world of blogging. We want to keep track of the crazy, fun, and mudane life of the Anderson family. We are living life to the fullest and enjoying every second of our time here together. We hope that you enjoy this little peek into our lives and leave lots of comments so that we know you came by. Welcome to our story!
Ok I am going to add you to my friends list, there are lots of people yo know on there so come check all our blogs out. Your boys have gotten so big, They are cuties!
Wow! you are a real trooper. I know moving is always a great adventure but it is always so much work. The blog thing is a great idea, if you're anything like me, I have a tendency to lose things in a move so at least here memories will stay intact. You have inspired me, and hopefully I too will be blogging my memories and sharing them. I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours, thanks for allowing me to be apart of it.
" I dont want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair perfectly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a litte dirt under my fingernailsfrom helping to weed someones garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that i really lived." -Marjorie Hinkley
"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be, How well have my children done?"
~President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
YEAH! That's great you started a blog page! Your boys are so cute! I added you to my friends list! Come check out my page when you can!
congrats and yay! check out my blog too when you get a chance!
Ok I am going to add you to my friends list, there are lots of people yo know on there so come check all our blogs out. Your boys have gotten so big, They are cuties!
Wow! you are a real trooper. I know moving is always a great adventure but it is always so much work. The blog thing is a great idea, if you're anything like me, I have a tendency to lose things in a move so at least here memories will stay intact. You have inspired me, and hopefully I too will be blogging my memories and sharing them. I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours, thanks for allowing me to be apart of it.
Post a Comment