Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I know its been a while but....

Its going to be a bit longer till i am able to get on here and update what is going on with us. For those of you who dont know we are moving once agian. We load the moving truck on Friday morning and we will be unlaoding down in Waxahachie on Saturday morning. I have lots of things to blog about so once we get settled in i will do a Mega-blog with what is going on with us. I hope that everyone has a great Turkey Day!

1 comment:

The McEwen Family said...

Hey Heather how are you? How was your Christmas? I hope you guys had a good one! I hope you have a very Happy New year too! How was the move are you all unpacked? Well we are on our way to Oregon they come pack us on the 12th so wish us luck!