I know these are a few months old but I wanted to get them on here anyways. A few months ago we went and picked up Papa Andersons motorhome for him and had it parked in front of our house. In November Papa Anderson came out to pick it up and take it back to Arizona to sell it. Both Thomas and Noah both love there Papa very very much and were very excited to see him. Although the visit was much to short and we would have loved for him to stay longer we were all very happy to see him. And cant wait for Papa and Grandma to come out and see us agian. We love you Papa!
Last randoms of 2025...
6 months ago



1 comment:
Hi Heather! Glad you found our blog. It is so good to hear from you. Your boys are so cute, I cannot believe how big Thomas has gotten- guess the tend to do that though, it's amazing to me that our babies are 4 now!
Post a Comment