Monday, April 6, 2009

Thomas gives a talk in primary


This is about a month late but I wanted to remember it for journaling purpose. On March 1, 2009 Thomas gave his first talk in primary. I was so proud of him standing up there and giving his talk. I cant believe how grown up he is getting it seems like just yesterday we were headed to the hospital to have him.

Here is the talk that he gave.


Family member have important responsibilities. A responsibility is a necessary job. If you dont fill your responsibilities, others may be sad.

Daddies hold the priesthood and work hard to provide for their families. My daddy works very hard building buildings. He uses his money to buy me clothes, food and toys.

Mommies work hard, too. They take care of their children and make good food to eat. My mommy cleans house and feeds me chicken and croccoli.

Brothers and sisters play with each other and ovey their parents. My brother and I clean up when our parents tell us to. Grandma's and Grandpa's help their children and play with their grandchildren.

I am thankful for my family responsibilites, I love my family.


No comments: