I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. And I have a ton to post about. But I just wanted to let everyone know we just got our Vinyl Machine and I am so so so excited about it. I cant wait to get it up and start using it. In the meantime anyone that need vinyl letters let me know I would love to make them for you. I have lots of colors and lots of fonts and lots of ideas! And the possibility is endless with vinyl. When i\I start making things I will start posting pictures for you all to see. I cant wait! And for all you AZ people we are going to be down in the Phoenix area for the next couple weeks so let me know if you want to come get something, or maybe we can bring it to you etc. We are hoping to find work out here so that we can be closer to family. Keep your fingers crossed!
1 comment:
So happy just to know you will be back in AZ even if it is just for a couple weeks. I hope you can find your way to live here permanately as well. Not like I ever see you, but it is a nice thought to think you won't be so far away, have a fun trip!
Post a Comment