Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam

Top 10 Reasons I Love Adam


1-He makes me smile


2- He takes such good care of his family


3- He is a wonderful Daddy to his boys


4- He loves to cook as much as I do, and he is good at it to


5- He is my very best friend


6- He thinks of others before he thinks of himself


7- He holds the priesthood


8- He can always make me laugh


9- He teaches me so much everyday about life, the gospel, family etc.


10- He chose ME!




Adam turns 34 today and I have been lucky enough to be around for the last 7 of those birthdays. I know that there is no one out there better for me then Adam is. He completes me like no one else. I feel so blessed and lucky that Heavenly Father found a way for Adam and I to meet all those years ago and fall in love. We have been through so much together good times, hard times, silly times and i cant imagine experiencing them with anyone else. I love you Adam!


No comments: