So I haven't posted much over the past year. OK who am i kidding i haven't posted anything over the past year hahaha. Part of that was cause i didn't feel like I wanted to remember the last year. Its been a tough year. But i know that some day I am going to want to remember some of the feelings I have felt during the tough times we have gone through. I didn't post many pictures of all I hope to do that another day. If not at least I got down the memories. And this year I will do better I will post more and often and add pictures. I started this for the Grandparents to keep up with us as well as for a family journal. And even though life is hard or you don't like how it is turning out at times....it still needs to be recorded. So that's what i did record and record and record.
I came across a quote by Richard G. Scott the other day that I love. I wish I would have found this a year ago.
"With even your strongest faith, God will not always reward you immediately according to your desires. Rather, God will respond with what in His eternal plan is best for you, when it will yield the greatest advantage. Be thankful that sometimes God lets you struggle for a long time before that answer comes. That causes your faith to increase and your character to grow."
I love that and even with all the trials we have had in the last year. This puts it all into perspective. Our prayers were answered through out the year. Not always how we thought was best. But it was what may have been best for us at the time. Life is hard but we are not alone. What a wonderful wonderful blessing.



No comments:
Post a Comment