Saturday, February 7, 2009

Learning to ride bikes

This year for Christmas Santa brought the boys bikes. They have had lots of fun learning how to ride them. Noah seems to think its more fun to just sit on it and let you push him around. Its been fun living out here in the country where the boys can just run and play and there is not alot of traffic around to worry about. We are looking forward to spring time coming so we can play outside everyday.

Its hard to believe how much these little boys have grown up and how independent they are becoming. And what great friends they are to each other. I hope that they always love each other as much as they do know. We are so lucky to have them as part of our family.

2 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

they look so cute on there bikes! I love when Jake wants to ride his bike but Madison is in the push me on my trike stage so yeah fun. I'm glad you are liking where you live... we are getting adjusted and I like it out here but hate Mike's job! But I'm happy you sold your home too! I just signed on with a realitor so I'm hoping for the best!

The Plum Verbena said...

Hey Heather. E-mail me at taylarson@gmail.com and I will give you the chili recipe! My Mom just made it the other night, and had to call my Grandma for the recipe, because hers was lost. Lol. So, I know she has it now!!