Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What more could I ask for???

This morning at breakfast this little boy said something that melted my heart.

"Mommy if I ever have to pick a different Mommy, I would always pick You!"

Such simple words that just melted my heart. I hope that I can always be the mom that my kids would pick me everytime. I know no matter what I will always pick my little family every time. I feel so lucky to have my little family and know that I couldnt have picked a better family for me. I hope my family always knows that I love them. I love all three of my boys no matter what. I think that I am the luckest girl around to be surrounded by boys that love me. I love you my little boys Thomas and Noah! And I Love you my big boy Adam!

1 comment:

The Plum Verbena said...

That is so sweet Heather. I hope that Ansley feels the same way about me!