1-Adam is always fun to be with.
2-Adam is hard working, always has been.
3-Adam is a total smarty pants.
4-Adam will always eat anything I make for him for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And always says it is good, even if it isnt.
5-Adam is a very honest person
6-Adam is a very giving individual, always thinking of me and the kids before himself.
7-Adam is a very funny person, always making jokes and fun to be around.
8-Adam is big and strong. He can always lift something or open something for me.
9-Everytime I see a spider or some nasty bug. Adam will always kill it for me with out hesitation.
10-Adams smile
11-Adam puts up with me and everything I throw at him (not literally).
12-Adam is a very nice person, he can talk to anyone about anything.
13-He is a great singer.
14-I love his hands, big and strong. He gives great massages.
15-He loves Jesus, the gospel, the scriptures, and has a wonderful testimony.
16-He is patient with the boys and especially me.
17-He holds the priesthood.
18-Adam works so hard to provide for our family.
19-He married me for all time and eternity.
20-Adam knows when I need a little "Heather" time and always makes sure I get it.
21-Adam is a wonderful wonderful father.
22-Adam loves to cook, and is good at it. We both love to be in the kitchen together.
23-We make goals and work on them together.
24-Adam likes to camp and spend time together ourdoors as a family.
25-He works hard on everything in his life church, family, callings and work.
26-Adam is not afraid to try anything new.
27-Adam can make me feel like I am the only one in the world that matters.
28-Adams understanding of the scriptures and gospel.
29-Adams love for life and family.
30-Adam is my very best friend.
31-Adam can make me laugh at just about anything in life.
32-Adam is a big kid at heart.
33-Adam always tells me he loves me and kisses and hugs me, several times through out the day.
34-He loves each of us alot and we love him!
These are just a few reasons why I love Adam so much. I dont think I could have found anyone else that is more perfect for me then Adam. I love you Adam and hope that you have a wonderful birthday!



2 comments:
What a sweet post about your hubby! AWWWWW!
Now, I now you don't drink, but this photo made me wonder - is he just sleep deprived.
Post a Comment