All week last week the boys pretended that they were Fireman Sam and Handy Manny. Thomas was Fireman Sam and Noah was Handy Manny. I love to watch them play when they are using there imagination. But I had to get a picture of Thomas when he was pretending to be Fireman Sam because of the googles he had found and wore all week long. It cracked me up when ever I would see him wearing them. He had then tightened as tight as they could possibly go so when he put them on they squished his face and bugged out his eyes. I sure do love these little guys and dont know what I would do with out them in our lives. They can always make you laugh no matter how you are feeling and it never fails when you are having a good day they come up and tell you " I wuv you Mommy.....i weally weally do." or "I just want to snuggle you for just a minute." It is moments like these that make it all worth it. Im sure lucky that I have my very own Fireman Sam and Handy Manny whenever I get into a fix to help me out. I hope they they always remember and know just how much there Mommy loves them.
Last randoms of 2025...
6 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment