Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who Knew....

Who knew that this one scrap of material could be so many different things?


It can turn you into a baker!

A Cowboy!

A Pirate!


And last but certainly not least a Super Hero!


Thomas found this scrap of material and had so much fun with it yesterday. I love that my boys use there imaginations so much. Yesterday when Noah was down for a nap Thomas brought me this piece of material and asked me to put it on him to be one of these things. That is all he needed was a piece of material about 18x18 and was automatically changed into a different character. It is so fun to watch these little boys play. I feel so blessed and lucky that Heavenly Father entrusted me with them I just hope and pray that I am able to teach them everything they need to know to return to him someday.

1 comment:

The McEwen Family said...

How fun it's so great how much there imagination can run wild Jake cracks me up when he comes in with his pirate stuff on and I say hi Jake and he says no I'm Pirate Jake! How fun they are at this age!